FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS – BCT VIRTUAL EXHIBITION AND WEBINARS
1. What is BCT Virtual Exhibition and Webinars?
It is a 24 hours live-online exhibition platform for the building and construction industry that is accessible from your home and offices.
2. Is the online event FREE to attend?
Yes. Our online event is FREE to access for 7 days.
3. What device do I need to use to access the online event?
You can easily access from your laptops, computers, tables, or mobile phones with an internet connection.
4. What can I get from joining?
- Powerful networking tools and opportunities that allow you to connect with potential partners, customers and any other attendees you’d like to connect with. Get your ticket and start networking! Click here https://bit.ly/3lXpAo2
- Free Exclusive Online Business Matching with exhibitors. Click here to join https://bit.ly/3ff2Mh0
- Source products and the latest innovations with downloadable product brochures. See sample products here: https://bit.ly/398EEvp
- See exclusive construction machines and service promotions (only available at the online event)
- Get insights from 17 “free-to-attend” online conferences and webinars conducted by industry associations. See the full agenda here: https://bit.ly/3nODWHQ
- Live Chats, Live Call, and Live Video with targeted suppliers. See the exhibitor list here: XXX
- Free Industry E-Magazine to download (only available at the online event)
5. Who can attend the online event?
Architect, Builders, Building Inspectors, Civil & Structural Engineers, Civil Estimators, Contractors, Facility Managers, Importers, Distributors, Dealers, Suppliers, and Wholesalers, Interior Designers, Investors, System Integrators, Land & Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Operation Managers, and Real Estate Developers.
6. What are the products, machines, and solutions I can source from the online event?
- Building – Facilities Management, Cleaning, Security, HVAC, Building Contractors, Building Material & System, Formwork & Scaffolding, Fire & Safety
- Construction – Construction Machinery, Concrete Sector, Machine Tools & Equipment, Road, Mineral & Foundation, Consultancy, Construction Services
- Technology – BIM, AR & VR, Smart Building, Smart Parking, Telematics, Project Management, Cost Control, Fleet Logistic Management, Maintenance System for Machinery, Stock /Inventory Tracking
7. When should I need to log-in to the online platform?
It is a 24 hours platform but we highly recommend that you join the platform between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (GMT+7, Bangkok Time) according to our exhibitors’ business hours.
8. Can I also chat with any of the other attendees, aside from the exhibitors and associations?
Yes. You can chat with anyone you want at the “Network Lounge”.
9. How can I register?
To register, just simply click here https://bit.ly/3lXpAo2 and fill-up the form with your email and create your unique password. Use your email and unique password to log-in to the platform.
10. Can I still register during show days?
Yes, online walk-in visitors are welcome. But we highly recommend pre-registering before the show days to receive show updates, product recommendations, and other pre-show highlights.
11. What will happen if I forget my password?
Nothing to worry about. We will send an e-mail reminder 1 day before the event and during the show day. Alternatively, you can reset your password at the log-in page by clicking “Forgot Password” to create your “New Password”.
12. What is the link to the online event?
Access the virtual platform from this link: https://bit.ly/3lWAgDw
*Please note, the platform will only be available from 25 November to 1 December.
13. How to use the platform?
Click here https://bct-construction.com/downloads/BCT-visitors-manual.pdf to download the full Visitor Manual inclusive of all functions.