Thai Building Information Modeling Association (TBIM)
TBIM is a group of people who have a passion in BIM from various profession area such as the council of architect and engineer, education sector and private sector. TBIM is the center of collaboration for BIM practice in Thailand. It composes of people who have passion in BIM, and willing to promote BIM process to become the norm.
More information: tbim.or.th
Thai Contractors Association under H.M. the King’s Patronage
Association under H.M. the King’s Patronage was founded in 1928. The main objectives of this group are:
The objectives of the association:
- Learn from past experiences and use them to improve the efficiency of the management and construction processes of the entrepreneur, strengthening them to be ready for global competition.
- Create correct understandings on the roles and responsibilities of the construction entrepreneur and awareness of the important tasks, capabilities and the significance of this business to the general public.
- Convince the government of a new aspect toward the construction business, using it to drive the country’s economy, especially as a pioneer in exporting construction material into the foreign market.
More information: www.tca.or.th
Thailand Structural Engineers Association (TSEA)
Thai Structural Engineers Association (TSEA) was established. By the wishes to provide knowledge and understanding in the knowledge of structural engineering correctly, standards and useful to Thailand under the mission “the TSEA will promote, develop, and disseminate knowledge in structural engineering for the benefit of the country” which the TSEA has registered on 26 March 2019 and has a status as a juristic person.
More information: www.tsea.or.th
Thailand Concrete Association (TCA)
Founded in January 2004, initially most of the members were in Concrete Sub-committee, the Engineering Institute of Thailand (E.I.T.) and TCA has been recognized as one of the leading professional organizations on concrete technology in Thailand since then.
Objectives of Thailand Concrete Association (TCA)
- To promote an exchange of cement and concrete technology among academic, researchers, concrete technologists, contractors and engineers.
- To strengthen researches in cement and concrete technology.
- To advance knowledge by conducting annual conference, seminars and setting standards and books.
More information : www.thaitca.or.th
Italian Trade Agency (ITA)
ITA – Italian Trade Agency is the Governmental agency that supports the business development of our companies abroad and promotes the attraction of foreign investment in Italy.
With a motivated and modern organization and a widespread network of overseas offices, ITA provides information, assistance, consulting, promotion and training to Italian small and medium-sized businesses. Using the most modern multi-channel promotion and communication tools, it acts to assert the excellence of Made in Italy in the world.
More information : www.ice.it
IBIMA-India Building Information Modelling Association is the leading professional national level society for Building Information Modelling and Digitalization in Indian AECO-Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Operation sector. IBIMA’s mission is to provide Indian BIM Community a collective voice dedicated to BIM technology, processes, and protocols. With the majorly focus on: (1) BIM education and training; (2) Organizing BIM summits & events; (3) BIM policy development; (4) BIM maturity assessments and certifications. Since its initiated on 12th May 2016 by Dr. Amarnath CB, IBIMA is firmly moving ahead in spreading BIM awareness to the Indian AECO industry and academia with IBIMA reaching to roughly thirty-five thousand Indians asper 1st April 2019.
More information : www.ibima.co.in
Taiwan Intelligent Building Association (TIBA)
Taiwan Intelligent Building Association (TIBA) was established in February 2010 to form an exchange platform for experts/scholars, the government, and industries to promote the prosperous development of the intelligent building industry. TIBA is a non-profit organization that aims to promote safety and security, healthcare, convenience and comfort, energy efficiency, and sustainability in order to create higher quality intelligent building for the purpose of improving life.
More information : tiba.org.tw